Saturday, April 13, 2013

April 13, 2013 - Yeah, yeah, I know...

I know it's been forever. I've been putting this off because I kept hoping I would catch up but I've finally come to my senses and just decided to move on. What's new? We have a new member of the family. That's right, baby Brenden Jay Oliphant was born January 23, 2013. He's just past the colic stage now so we're finally sleeping at night, yay! He's an absolute joy; so sweet, so happy and really quite mild-tempered. Anyway, I have to admit that I'm not quite in the writing mood so how about if I post our family's online photo album for this year HERE. I've actually kept very up-to-date with that! We've got great things for our family this year: New Year's Resolutions we're working on, projects I've challenged myself to accomplish, Chloe learning to read, Brenden's first year development (don't ask me why but I'm completely fascinated by the developmental factors in a baby's first year of life), the girls in sports, we have a trip to Utah planned to meet Spencer's family, my brothers from all over the world are coming home, and we'll likely have an opportunity to put all of the current Williams grandkids together for the first time. Much like a business, last year was our year of establishment, working out kinks, figuring out the little things. This year we can expect to see growth and I am so excited so see what happens! Until tomorrow (yes, I'll really blog tomorrow)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment